Friday, September 26, 2008

Intimidation!? No....

I went out with this guy on Friday night. My friend had set us up. Said he was SO FUNNY! Like Will Smith. It was a fun date but it wasn’t anything special. I think for either of us. Yet he asked me for my phone number! !? She asked me what I had thought of him and I said, “It was fine, but I didn’t feel a connection or anything.” She asked him what he had thought and said he agreed with what I had said. I get a text later that says, “Thanks I had a lot of fun... Sorry I wasn’t myself tonight!?” I trying to lighten the mood said, “Awe! Why weren’t you yourself? Are you shy!?” He wrote back, “No I am only shy when I am intimidated. Maybe you intimidate me?... No. I just have a cold.” Then he proceeded to ask me out again.

LOL. Do you think he realized what he said!? Like oh maybe you are really cute and wonderful in every way and make me feel a little intimidated, but nope you don’t. It’s more a health thing. LOL. OUCH!!!!! What a blow!

1 comment:

Alisha LeBaron said...

Great stories! I know we all have been there.