Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hmmmm...

My little brother obviously thinks I should be married by now. I think he wants another brother-in-law. There is a guy in his congregation who is not too much older than me. Maybe close to thirty. He has his own house, a business, and a boat. My little brother said, "So, Christian has a boat. I was thinking maybe you could date him so that when you two get married I can use the boat." I was like, "Seriously!?" And next thing I knew he had talked to him about it. He has started to set me up with people who have what he wants, boats, motorcycles, 4-wheeler's etc. Another day he brought it up again about how we need to get married so he can have a boat. I said, "What even makes you think we would be compatible?!" He said, "because you are both active and like to do things." I said, "More goes into it than that. What does he even look like!?" He said, "He looks like Jesus." I was like, "What!? Are you kidding?!" He said, "No." and he points to a picture on the wall... "He looks like that."

The following week a lady from my parents and brother's congregation came over to visit my mom. I said, "Oh! Do you know Christian who goes to church with you!?" She said, "Who!?" I explained a little about him... she still looked confused. I said, "He looks like Jesus...." She lit up, "Oh! I know him..."

Hmmm... this could be interesting.

No comments: