Friday, September 26, 2008

My week of Glory, or defeat...

I’ve totally been crushing on multiple boys at one time. This is SO GOOD since often times you can’t even find one decent one to crush on.

Corey – The epitome of a good church boy, leads our on-campus social group, is cute, athletic, and just innocently awkward. He asked me to go out with him on Monday night. We went out to dinner and got some ice cream. We talked and enjoyed the whole evening. It was cute. BJ – a guy I have liked since the beginning of the year, shy and a complete hunter and outdoorsman, also great standards asked me to go out with him on Tuesday night. He decided that we should go off-roading/4-wheeling. It was amazing. However, he came to pick me up at my apartment building and it just so happens that as I came to the door, the fire alarm went off. Ack. So everyone started fleeing the apartment building. As I walked out the apartment door to the parking lot I saw Corey across the parking lot. He got this big ol’ smile on his face and gave me the head nod to let me know he had seen me and started walking towards me. He got close right at the time BJ opened the door of his truck for me. Corey realized that I was on a date and I think we both got awkward looks on our faces. I know he did. He just gave this little half wave like, “Oh shoot. See ya later.” Made a awkward face and turned around. It was no bueno. I did have so much fun with BJ though. Although Corey was on my mind because I felt bad Corey did good at pushing him out. At one point, his truck nearly hit a 90 degree vertical. Ahhh!!! We went to this amazing look out point and he said, “The only reason you will see other people up here is because they come up to make out.” I was like, “Hmmm…” But we didn’t do anything. It was a fun night. The next day, Wednesday I saw this absolutely gorgeous guy. 6 foot 8 completely athletic, dressed like a model, a little rebellious and oh just perfect in every way. Bill asked me if I wanted to go out that night and get some dinner. I was like sure. Afterwards we went… digging in his truck. We actually went to the same place BJ had taken me the night before. We were having so much fun but then we got a flat tire. And we had to wait for someone to come and help us. And guess who drove by as we were sitting on the side of the road that leads back from make-out point? BJ!!!! Ahhh!!! He slowed down as if he were going to stop and help but then we made eye contact and it was that same awkward, “SHOOT!” emotion on both of our faces that had occurred the night before with Corey. Ah! What are the chances that when you go out with someone you see the one from the night before but let alone for it to happen two nights in a row!?

I went home Thursday morning so that ended the week that was possibly the best, yet worst week ever.

No comments: