Friday, November 6, 2009

No he didn't!... Yes... he did.

I got this text from my friend. It was a forward and said, "Be careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears. The woman came from a mans rib. Not from his feet to be walked on. Not from his head to be superior, but from the side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. Pass this on to all the exceptional women that you know... men too so they know the value of a woman is... PRICELESS.

I thought that it was funny and cute and the only person I thought about sending it to was my boyfriend because he is the only one that I talk to and basically the only person that I text. So I said, "I just got this text from kj. Be careful about making me cry." My intents were purely casual and I was just teasing about the whole thing.

BUT the text I got back was, "Oh sorry.... I cant help it women are more emotional than men. I dont think like but i hate it to see you crying. You think i want to break up with you a lot. (He had just talked about breaking up 2 days prior.) Man up... I dont want to break up with you at all. So i wish you would accept that and maybe we can move on to the next step someday."

WHOA!!!!! Um... how do you take that? A little harsh? Maybe I am being more emotional again but it kinda hurt. "Man up!?" Okay... whatever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm...jerk! That's a pretty rude way to try and convince you that you're not going to break up. Way to make you feel like crap about a situation you were making light of!

becky rigby said...

That is way lame! I'm sorry. It was so good to see you last night. Let's do it again but not wait so long this time. =)