Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Strike of Bad Luck!

Well it's been 4 months that mike and i have been dating. and 3 of those 4 months i have gotten tickets. :^( In December I was parked at his house after 1 am watching a movie and because of the whole snow plow thing here you aren't supposed to be on the road that late. So BOOM the cop gave me a ticket. In January I was driving him home at like 1 am and a cop pulled up behind us. it was dark, but apparently he could still see that my registration was expired. BOO! And just barely i was talking to mike on the phone not paying attention to what is happening around me and the cop follows me into my apartment complex and says I was going 41 in a 25. :( He said, i was following you for a while... i don't know if i believe that but anyhow... i have gotten 3 tickets while having mike on the brain. That'll teach me something right!? NO MAS!

1 comment:

Carly said...

that is too funny! the exact same thing happend to me when my mike and i got engaged- i got three tickets within 1 week. it's all worth it though, right?!