Friday, January 16, 2009

Girls Like Guys That Treat Them Like Crap!?!?!?!

Okay I have had some girls admit to me that they like the guys that treat them like crap for some reason. They don't know why, but they do. Maybe for the vast majority of us though, we don't. Last night I was hanging out with some guys and a couple of them said this. And I said, "That's not true!" And they were pretty adimant, "Oh yes it is!!!"

So I wanted to create a post for them that shows how there is nothing better than a thoughtful guy! Ya, tough little rebels are great but knowing he cares just makes it that much better. So here are some lame, but valid points of the argument:

SCENARIO #1
After I went out with David who I WAS NOT interested in, I recieved this text:

"Hope that ur day is well and that the flowers that would come to your mind as u read this come from me"

SO CHEESY but cute. Although I didn't like him, his thoughtfulness made me wish I liked him.


SCENARIO #2
Over Christmas I got a retail job. You know, helping customer's, etc. One day an old couple came in and I began talking to them, being all friendly, and trying to help them. At some point in the conversation I asked them where they were from. Turns out they were from the same city as my grandparents so I asked them if they knew them and they said yes! Turns out it's my grandma's best friend. So later my grandma called me and said that the lady wanted to set me up with her grandson and how she hadn't been able to stop thinking about it since she met me. So I said, "Why not!?" He lived two hours away so I didn't really think it would happen but he drove up! We went ice skating and it was fun. He didn't really seem like my type but when he asked if I wanted to go out again I said, sure. (I always give people at least two chances...) During the night as we were getting to know each other he asked what I liked to do. I said I liked to go snoeshoeing but i don't go often because I don't have snowshoes... Well for our next date he asked if I wanted to go snowshoeing and he stopped at Cabella's on his two hour drive to my house and bought snowshoes! I was like DANG! Although after the date I still didn't feel like it would go anywhere so I told him, I did want to like him SO BAD just because of his thoughtfulness and the fact that he really did listen to what I said!

I don't know how many the men want to know that girls like it when they are NOT treated like crap, I have got more - but this post might be kinda boring... but here are some other idea's that guys have done and it has made me like them so much more....

*When a girl is sick - taking over a gatorade or can of soup and whatever cold medicine you have in your cupboard (even if it's not the whole box or bottle) with a note written on lined paper that says, "Get Well Soon"

*Call when you know that the girl will be gone (or can't answer the cell) and leave a message saying, "Hey I was just thinking about you!"

*Leave a post-it on her mirror saying how beautiful she looks today

I can't really think of tons right now but hey, if anyone else has anything to add to the girls don't like it when guys treat them like crap idea - let these boys know and comment! And if you have cute things boys have done that made you like them more... do share, please! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's BECAUSE they treat us like crap that we like them. I think we like them in spite of that. I've had a series of horrible jerky crushes and yay for me for realizing that and finding someone who would never ever say anything even slightly rude all his live long days. w00t for good boys. :)